Following the hoo ha over the tweets that identified the two defendants in the Watkins trial, the BBC has released a video on tweeting legally.
- BBC releases a short video – legal warning for twitter users December 4, 2013
- Court service makes astonishing error December 1, 2013
- Craft of Writing: Down with Adverbs? October 1, 2013
- A little birdie told me …. September 23, 2013
- Apologies from the police – but is it enough? September 16, 2013
- What price privacy? August 29, 2013
- Hurry up, the football’s on in a minute….oh wait, it’s been blocked…. August 28, 2013
- Medialawblogger takes a first step on the path to blogdom August 23, 2013
Medialawblogger is the alter ego of a senior law lecturer in London.
An act of kindness g… on Court service makes astonishin… Reporting local gove… on Court service makes astonishin…
Other media law blogs